Wanting Bledsoe, JJ Watt, or Marshall Faulk RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can just buy the 15 day football opg. It's just 11.99 and that way the right card is getting looked up. Not sure everyone makes sure it's right before posting sometimes
I already posted the topic in the Price Check room if you want to hold off on that 15 day sub. Also we posted at the exact same time so you may have missed the correction and yet another question I had for you. LOL

I made a copy and paste error. I do not have 1993 Classic Four Sport MBNA Promos #2 D.Bledsoe/A.Daigle.

Instead I do have 1993 Classic 4 Sport Tri Card TC5 Bledsoe/Webber/ARod)

Also do you need this 1994 Signature Rookies Gold Signature card? You need the base card which looks much like it except this one has a Gold Signature on front and is #GS1 where the base is #34.

Kind of figure if you need the base, you probably need this one as well.

thats the 1994 Signature Rookies Gold Standard Facsimile #GS1 Marshall Faulk. I have that one. I do need the Tri Card though. Also, just noticed is that the pricing on the cards in the links you keep sharing? It has a "med price" under the pic of the back of the card.

I had not noticed that med price. Trading card database has pricing that is wildly inaccurate so I only use that site for identifying cards.

I'll put that facsimile Faulk back to where it came from. I was thinking it was like a gold signature like on the old Collector's Choice cards.

Here are the BVs. Let me know if anything was missed. Let me know what you'd want for them. The Faulks are my priority. @SymphonicMetal

Drew Bledsoe (all 1993s)
Wild Card 20 Stripe #141 12.00
Power Impact Rookies IR2 4.00
Classic Four Sport Power Pick Bonus #NNO Four in One/60,000/Chris Webber/Alex Rodriguez/Drew Bledsoe/Alexandre Daigle 4.00
Classic Four Sport Promos #PR1 N/A
Classic Four Sport Tri-Cards #TC5 Drew Bledsoe/TC10 Chris Webber/TC15 Alex Rodriguez 8.00
Classic - Pro Line Previews 15.00

Marshall Faulk (all 1994s unless noted)
Stadium Club Bowman's Best #19 with Barry Sanders 6.00
Images #12 8.00
Classic 4 Sport #52 Gold 4.00
Classic 4-Sport Preview P2 5.00
Signature Rookies Gold Standard 34 2.00
Ditka's Picks 4 of Clubs (playing card) 2.00
1994-95 Classic Assets One Minute phone card 1.50

Here are the BVs. Let me know if anything was missed. Let me know what you'd want for them. The Faulks are my priority. @SymphonicMetal

Drew Bledsoe (all 1993s)
Wild Card 20 Stripe #141 12.00
Power Impact Rookies IR2 4.00
Classic Four Sport Power Pick Bonus #NNO Four in One/60,000/Chris Webber/Alex Rodriguez/Drew Bledsoe/Alexandre Daigle 4.00
Classic Four Sport Promos #PR1 N/A
Classic Four Sport Tri-Cards #TC5 Drew Bledsoe/TC10 Chris Webber/TC15 Alex Rodriguez 8.00
Classic - Pro Line Previews 15.00

Marshall Faulk (all 1994s unless noted)
Stadium Club Bowman's Best #19 with Barry Sanders 6.00
Images #12 8.00
Classic 4 Sport #52 Gold 4.00
Classic 4-Sport Preview P2 5.00
Signature Rookies Gold Standard 34 2.00
Ditka's Picks 4 of Clubs (playing card) 2.00
1994-95 Classic Assets One Minute phone card 1.50
Wow! Great job on those values! Where did you get them from?

This trade should be very easy to wrap up tonight. I might not be able to mail until Saturday though.

I might not be able to mail until Saturday though.
Thats fine. I leave for work Saturday morning and won't be back until Wednesday and then leave for Texas that Friday so if you wanted to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to ship then that would be perfect. That way I don't have to worry about it being delivered until I get back monday.

Thats fine. I leave for work Saturday morning and won't be back until Wednesday and then leave for Texas that Friday so if you wanted to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to ship then that would be perfect. That way I don't have to worry about it being delivered until I get back monday.
I am pleasantly surprised the Beckett football had the Classic 4 Sport values. I thought that was going to be a problem.

How about sending me the 1992 Fleer Team Leaders Kirby Puckett #5 and your choice of whatever Piazza relics you want to trade to even things up. I see you have a few of those that you have 2 of so if you want to trade me any of those, that would be fine. You can choose whatever cards you want.

In the evenings I often listen to an AM radio station out of Philadelphia and a car dealership called Piazza Auto Group frequently advertises on it. These are high end cars and I have to figure Mike is involved in this. They never mention his first name in the ads though.

Mailing Wednesday is fine for me. LMK if my trade proposal sounds good and we can post it sometime in the next few days..

I think you can see the 4 Sport prices with any of the sports as long as there is someone from that Sport. I could see that 4 Sport cards bv with arod on them but couldnt see the ones without him until I bought the football. 2 questions......

Do you have both if these? Thought you didn't have the one but saw it was on the list still.

Also, what bv would you like for this one since it was NA?
Bledsoe Classic Four Sport Promos #PR1 N/A

I hve both of those cards in question. The NNO 4 in 1 has 2 of those players on the front and the other two on the back. The tri card has all three on the front as you probably remember from the other tri card Bledsoe appears on.

you an use that N/A card as a frrebie.