Collection of Vladimir Guerrero patchs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdmac1

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
According to Beckett "my collections", I have 828 different GU cards. I figure with my doubles and 2008's which haven't been updated, I have around 1000 game used cards. I don't have time to scan them all, so I thought I would scan some of the nicer ones.

This is #'d to 3
mlbpatch.jpg

The bat is also #'d to 3
Batpatch.jpg

buttons.jpg
coreleather.jpg

These are #'d but really should be 1/1's
2005Flair.jpg

These are the first patches produced and still hard to find. I was lucky to get a patch with part of the "Jackie Robinson" patch.
1999udpatches.jpg

absolutebase.jpg
clementeback.jpgclementefront.jpg
6.jpg

These are #'d 1 and the last one 60
vladhudson.jpg

tools.jpg
laundrytags.jpg
laundry.jpg
glove.jpg
absolute.jpg

These are both #'d to 10
2007Topps.jpg

These are #'d to 5
2005LeafCertified.jpg2005LeafCertified2.jpg
2003Ultimate.jpg
2003donruss.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Here is my Prime Patches collection:

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
9.jpg
3-1.jpg
4-1.jpg
5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg
7-1.jpg
8.jpg
8-2.jpg
9-1.jpg
10.jpg
I have the platinum 1/1, this is #'d to 3
10-1.jpg

11.jpg

I have been looking for this card for several years and then pick up 2 in a matter of days:
vladclem.jpg

11-1.jpg

These are both #'d 1/2
12.jpg

back:
13a.jpg

Front:
13b.jpg

vladclem2.jpg

14.jpg
vlad17.jpg
img4202.jpg
img4192.jpg
vladlaundry-1.jpg
vladmanny-1-1.jpg
vlad2009triplebooks-1.jpg

Last edited:
One word

Awesome !!!!!!
If you need this one I have one in my bucket. It is a 2008 spectrum swatch #/15 (patch)

Very Nice. I have a 1/1 of Vlad from 07 M&M. If interested PM Me.

**BTW The Letterman are 1/1's. Vlad has 8 letters in his last name (/8) and the E is the 6th letter & o is the last. Thats what the numbering is for.

Never in my life have I been so glad as to decide not to collect Vlad... lol.

Between this post and the other one with the 1/1s, I am speechless.

How long have you been collecting Vlad and what made you start collecting him? I always enjoy reading about the "history" of an amazing player collection.

How long have you been collecting Vlad and what made you start collecting him? I always enjoy reading about the "history" of an amazing player collection.

I started collecting Vlad after attending the 1996 Anaheim National card show and picking up a 1995 Classics auto for $15. I started collecting him very early on, so you can say I got lucky with collecting someone who turned into a superstar. The odds are slim.

I used to be a vintage collector and set collector but decided that collecting a set(which was getting harder and more expensive), then boxing it up and puting it in the closet with the other boxes didn't appeal to me any longer.

I still like to pick up my favorite "Vintage" star cards for cheap(ususally in poor condition) because the cards are just cool. If you can pick up a 1958 Roberto Clemente for $20 because it has a crease and ding corners, its a great deal.

Brian

This is an awesome collection! CONGRATULATIONS... Until I saw this collection, I thought my Teixeira collection was pretty good... I can't hold a candle this group of Vlad cards... really, really great.

Duane

All I can say is WOW....

Any interest in these? From 2005 UD Reflections...

5/10
VladBlue.jpg

4/25
Vlad25.jpg

10/50
VladGold.jpg

Or any interest in a 2006 Allen & Ginter's GU Bat?

Let me know!