group grading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
if anyone is planning on doing one in the near future let me know I have 5 possibly 10 depending on the price I would like to send it

Not sure if you post on the PSA board, but 7-8 board members are doing a group submission that goes out next week.

I have four autographs I would like to get authenticated and graded. Not sure if I could be included in the group, but if possible, I'm in.

still can't get in on the message boards there, won't let me create a account without paying $99 for a year, would rather get a discounted price since only reason I am really wanting to get some stuff graded is to better protect printing plates a /9 and /5 card really

I've got stuff too, but I would think that would be a moderator type job to assure everything. Not sure about that, but looks like a lot of work and someone would have to have a subscription= $100?

i'm doing a group sub with a friend again next month Baseball and football only 6.00 per card plus shipping back to you. I'm working on 91 Stadium club football PSA Set.

can you give me more specifics. have you discussed this with the moderators? what if I have more expensive vintage cards I want to send in will that be included in the $6.00? lots of questions sorry...

have not talked with Mods on this . I've done with with a good friend for some time now. heres more info on the deal

6 per card -- Minimum 10 cards - Value under $100 each - Baseball and Football only all years. Tallboys, Supersized Cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins are permitted on this special (each category must be submitted on their own submission form). This special excludes T-3's and Autographed Cards*.

Here's what you need to do:

Fill out a submission form and write SET REGISTRY SPECIAL on the top of the form. Mark OTHER as the type of service. Click here to print out a form. (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to take advantage of the Set Registry grading special. If you are not yet a member, click here to join.) Cards submitted for the Grading Special need to be written on a separate submission form.

Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.

Turnaround time varies with demand.

When you receive your cards back from PSA, enter them into your inventory and build your set.

Your submission must be postmarked by October 31, 2009, so act now!

(*Autographed cards from the manufacturer from 1998 to present are allowed on this special. All other autographed cards must be submitted under the Autographed Card Grading and Authentication service.)

If you are not yet a set registrant, no problem. You can register your set in the PSA Set Registry after you have received your cards back from PSA. The PSA Set Registry is a free service, but you will need to log in. Click here if you need a username and password.

Please note: Not all sets are listed in the registry. If you collect cards or tickets for which a composite is not currently available, please fill out a set request form and submit it. Your set composite will be made available as soon as possible. Click here for the Set Request Form.

If you are new to the PSA Set Registry and would like to learn more about it, click here and then click on RULES and BENEFITS. Should you have any further questions, please send them to [email protected].

I am interested. My question is: Value under $100. What does that mean?

I have a 1957 Don Drysdale RC I want graded. The book price is $250.00, my card is probably going to grade somewhere between 5 and 7. A PSA 5 SMR value is $100, while a PSA 7 is $285.

Maybe this is a bad example since the lowest I expect is a 5. But my point is what "value" has to be under $100?

Thanks and I hope that my questions makes sense.

Shawn