2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Want to make this thread for all traders to use.

Wanted to try and get a list of autograph seekers and the Team/s that you attend.

Wanted to do this to see if we can help each other out on obtaining more autographs for our collections.

For example I attend quite a few Inland Empire 66ers games (Upper single A affliate with the Los Angeles Angels). So take a look at the rosters and send cards, photos, balls, etc. of the players or coaches that you would like to add to your collection. We could do 50/50, a trade, purchase their Minor League set of cards, or just whatever works out the best for each collector.

I will start a list here with anybody else that is willing to do this along with the Minor League Baseball website:

Minor League web site-http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp

greatdadx2
TEAM--Inland Empire 66ers (Upper single A affiliate with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)
LEAGUE--California League

mort
TEAM--New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Double-A affiliate with the Toronto Blue Jays)
LEAGUE--Eastern League

beachbum
TEAM--Pensacola Blue Wahoos (Double-A affiliate with the Cincinnati Reds)
LEAGUE--Southern League

DaNotoriousNIC
TEAM--West Michigan Whitecaps (Single A affiliate with the Detroit Tigers)
LEAGUE--Midwest League

Last edited:
Memphis Redbirds, PCL, Triple A affiliate of St. Louis Cardinals.............It is tough to get auto's here though, the staff are not fond of people hanging around the dugouts and other areas...............Don't know why...............Mike

West Michigan Whitecaps Midwest League Single A Detroit Tigers
added to the list
Thanks

Memphis Redbirds, PCL, Triple A affiliate of St. Louis Cardinals.............It is tough to get auto's here though, the staff are not fond of people hanging around the dugouts and other areas...............Don't know why...............Mike

added to the list
Thanks

Indianapolis Indians-International League...go to pretty much 1-2 games per series

Akron Aeros/ Lake County Captains/ Mahoning Valley Scrappers

I go to about 6-8 Aeros games, 2-3 Captains games and 15-18 Scrappers games. I would be willing to deal any extras I get signed. I usually try and work both teams every game I go to. This is easy at LC and MV as both teams enter the field fromt he same entrance.

I have a list posted with over 100 players I have extras of that I am willing to trade. I lived in SW Fla until last Spring and I have quite a few guys that came through the Florida State League the last few years I was there.

Hi Robert --
I go to the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA Blue Jays) and the New Hampshire Defenders (CanAm Indy League).

I'm always up for 50/50 trades!

If anyone is interested, I could trade a minor league set from my team for one from your team.
Scott-

I go to about 6-8 Aeros games, 2-3 Captains games and 15-18 Scrappers games. I would be willing to deal any extras I get signed. I usually try and work both teams every game I go to. This is easy at LC and MV as both teams enter the field fromt he same entrance.

I have a list posted with over 100 players I have extras of that I am willing to trade. I lived in SW Fla until last Spring and I have quite a few guys that came through the Florida State League the last few years I was there.

Thanks a bunch...added you to the list

Hi Robert --
I go to the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA Blue Jays) and the New Hampshire Defenders (CanAm Indy League).

I'm always up for 50/50 trades!

If anyone is interested, I could trade a minor league set from my team for one from your team.
Scott-

Scott,
Thanks added you to the list

IL do long beach armada and OC flyers

Does Canseco still show up for the Armada games?

if any of you know of anyone in the 08 Topps series 1 and 2 set that you can get let me know

Hey Nic....check the teams that are on the list in the first post, might be a little easier, I left a link to the minor league website...all the guys on the list inclunding yourself would be more than happy to get the autos for you I'm sure...
Also Jason Schmidt has been rehabing with the 66ers...Is he in the 08 set?

EDIT: He is in the 08 set...do you have him? If not I will try to get him for you, I have an extra card I can get signed for you

Robert

Last edited:
no canseco big names are jose lima, Irabu, terry pendelton coach. for OC phil nevin is the only big one i know off hand.

What years are available for minor league sets, if not just current year, and prices? I have never pursued Dodger minor league sets with any intensity, but probably have 30 or more from various years and levels. If a set was easy to get a cheap enough, I say why not!