A Grand-erson return...maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Got an envelope back today that had my original card enclosed with no signature, but a postcard signed in silver sharpie by Curtis Granderson, not sure if it legit or not... If it is, good times, if not, it is a nice stamp job. Anyone with Tigers knowledge have any further info..

Sent out c/o The Detroit Tigers, 7/17, back 8/20.

2iuz3pc.jpg

congrats on the return!!!!! i got this card back right before he started sending the post cards they look a little off from what i can see but no one can do there name the same way all of the time... but i could be wrong....
IMG_0001_NEW-2.jpg

congrats. It's not a stamp, you can see slight differences when you compare them to others out there.

You will also still see Granderson signing before home games, as seen here from 8/6:

CurtisGranderson.jpg

I suspect he signs the postcards ahead of time and then saves time for the fan mail by just slipping one in.:p

Thanks for the feedback everyone. From what I can see online, the sig looks legit and it definitely isn't preprinted. I will assume it is the real deal and consider it a success.