3+ month delivery time....way to go USPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droubaysports

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
so way back in the begining of may I bought a rather nice schmidt auto from cardsultan (randy). card never came..no notice..nothing and I figure its a wash...no card. yesterday we got a final notice that a package was going ot be returned tomorrow. so today off to the post office and lo and behold an 05 UD HOF Mike Schmidt auto/gu 2/10 with a ship date the first week of may. long wait but very cool

That's one of the reasons I really loathe the USPS..................A quote from a movie I saw recently comes to mind, "A league of morons"...............

Mike

That's one of the reasons I really loathe the USPS..................A quote from a movie I saw recently comes to mind, "A league of morons"...............

Mike

I have had nothing but good things to say about USPS if you think they are bad try Canada Post. My trades are usually 4-5 days behind my US trading partners when receiving a trade. JMHO. Jim

Droubaysports

I've got you beat, made a trade with dragonslayer913, took over 6 months and bubble showed up like it had been on the floor of the delivery truck most of that time! Cards still okay although only still needed 1/3. Question to you though, why was going to returned? Postage due? Please explain.

It probably needed a signature that's why the return notice. Usually they try 3 times to deliver it before they return it.

I have had that happen once also where something took months to arrive. However, given the volume of mail they handle on a daily basis for the price, we really cannot complain much. I mean there are some lousy employess (just like any company), but for the most part they do a good job. If it could be done better for the same type of cost it would have been privatized by now. Think about it. If a company could make money and deliver the mail at the same rate it is now and actually make money on it while being regulated and taxed by the government they would. If the government could find someone do it and be able to tax it they would.

It probably needed a signature that's why the return notice. Usually they try 3 times to deliver it before they return it.

I have had that happen once also where something took months to arrive. However, given the volume of mail they handle on a daily basis for the price, we really cannot complain much. I mean there are some lousy employess (just like any company), but for the most part they do a good job. If it could be done better for the same type of cost it would have been privatized by now. Think about it. If a company could make money and deliver the mail at the same rate it is now and actually make money on it while being regulated and taxed by the government they would. If the government could find someone do it and be able to tax it they would.

Yep. If there were a better system, it would have been put into place by now.

That being said, the service sometimes is lacking but that can be said about any company in any line of work.

it was in fact postage due but the fact that it was mailed 5/4 and received 8/26 and only had several hundred miles to go is the fun part. didn't the rates change in that time?