Gixen - auction snipe service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Funny, there was some talk of this sight recently and I have heard "great" things in the past. Am currently in Salt Lake City for the business trip and decided to use it for the first time, against my better jusdgement, since my auction sniper account was below the minimum balance to snipe. I just got in to check things out and...Set one auction while I was traveling and guess what...I DIDN'T WIN AND NO BID WAS EVEN PLACED! My snipe bid was well over twice the winning bid!!!???

Not sure, maybe it was the once in a blue moon chance that something went wrong (they say no site is perfect), but for $0.25 per snipe at auction sniper, this has not happened to me before after 100s of snipes!!!

Not only did I lose an auction I wanted, but now this site has my password! I am not happy! Free or not, I am not planning to use the site again.

I use it alot and have never had a problem, but I guess there is a first time for everything. It was probably a really tough card you needed to I assume.

For the last couple of days, Gixen has failed - first due to changes in ebay's servers, and then earlier today due to their own servers. They are looking into the issue now. Luckily, I didn't have any snipes set during this time.

Tai

For the last couple of days, Gixen has failed - first due to changes in ebay's servers, and then earlier today due to their own servers. They are looking into the issue now. Luckily, I didn't have any snipes set during this time.

Tai

Where does this info come from?

It's rare that I've ever had a snipe fail from gixen, but two of them did this past weekend. I'd still rather use it than pay for sniping.