How to find old minor league players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I have had some success finding addresses for minor league players, but I am having some difficulty on some, due to them having a very common name. Does anyone know of a resource to find address of people? Or is there a minor league list out there somewhere?

Thanks - Chris

Hey Partner. Here in the bench I think my old minor league sets inventory is one of the most extensive. Have hundreds of sets between low 70's thru mid 90's. PLMK your set or players wantlist, I can help you a lot.

Pete

Thanks for the site for Minor league addresses.

Pete - I am always looking for A's affiliates as far back as I can go for Minor League cards. PLMK, I'm sure we can work something out.

- Chris

Hi Chris

I have A's minor league sets since 1980 and probably before anything thru recently issued sets. Also have minor lg singles for trade. I need good cards of puertorican players. PLMK if is ok for you and if want multiple sets of each set or one of each.

Pete

Hi Chris

I have A's minor league sets since 1980 and probably before anything thru recently issued sets. Also have minor lg singles for trade. I need good cards of puertorican players. PLMK if is ok for you and if want multiple sets of each set or one of each.

Pete

Do you have a list of players you are looking for? are you willing to sell?

PLMK - Chris