Mr. Mussina please stand up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Well...I am finally getting around to my Mike Mussina collection. The Lou Gehrig and HoF stuff has taken priority but had today off and figured I would knock it out. As of right now I have all of my cards broken down by year; now all I have to do is download a list of all of his cards from Beckett and go to town. With any luck I will have this completed sometime this weekend.

While doing this I also separated the auto, GU and 1/1 stuff and scanned it into Photobucket. For anyone that cares to check it out, here is a link to all 73 of those: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc215/Gehrig041927/PC/Mike Mussina/.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me put this together so far.

God bless,
Dewayne

Last edited:
Nice collection!!!! I really like the Prime Patches. The patches look like jerseys from the 40's and 50's.

Brian

Very sweet! I was afraid they made an error on the mussina gray flannels until I realized how many cards they put it on. :)

Nice collection!!!! I really like the Prime Patches. The patches look like jerseys from the 40's and 50's.

Brian

I thought it strange as well so I wrote an e-mail. It was from a throwback game in 2000 or so said Donruss/Playoff/Leaf. I like the older uniforms anyway so it is cool from my end.

Dewayne

pretends to be mike mussina
*stands up*

Nice collection of me!!!

fyi, i sign ttm autos

pretends to be mike mussina
*stands up*

Nice collection of me!!!

fyi, i sign ttm autos

I do have a few items I received in the mail when I was younger. i also have been a Mike Mussina Fan Club member the past few years - you get an autographed photo as part of your membership. I hope to make it to one of his banquets when I get back in the continental US one day to meet him in person.

Dewayne