Redbirds vs. Redhawks successes SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the last regular season game of the year in Memphis to see the Redbirds play the Oklahoma Redhawks. Had a pretty successful day:

Kris Benson 7/7 (really nice, signed forever after the game for everyone that wanted him)
benson.jpg

Bobby Jones 4/4, Terry Clark 4/4
coaches.jpg

Royce Ring 2/3, Scott Coolbaugh 1/1, Josh Kinney 1/1
redbirds.jpg

Kevin Thompson 2/2, Greg Golson 2/2, Luis Mendoza 2/2, Juaquin Arias 2/2 (ugly sig. looks nothing like his facsimile)
redhawks.jpg

Rockey :) My first mascot auto, but I figured why not since the cards were in my box and he was signing
rocky.jpg

Sorry for the long post!
Thanks
Nate

Awesome stuff, either of the Mendoza autos for trade? I got him ttm on that Upper Deck card, but he signed it in silver sharpie :( Would you be willing to maybe trade the Topps? PM me and lmk what ya think.

PS - Any luck w/ Houston Nutt yet?

Thanks

rangersfan: I usually don't trade any of my IP autos, but since I got Mendoza twice and you need him for your Rangers collection I'll do a trade with it. What ttm/ip autos do you have to trade?

Nope on the Houston Nutt. I have 3 things I need him to sign, 3 things I want Jevan to sign, 3 things I need Dextar McCluster to sign, 1 for Greg Hardy, and 1 for Ron Dickerson but they have been harder to get lately because my class schedule interferes with their practice schedule and coach nutt put a stop to leaving things at the athletic office to get signed until after the season is over.

thanks
Nate

Congrats!

any chance the Ring & Benson Met cards are for trade? or i can buy
desperately need them for my Mets collection - Thanks!

Last edited: