What are the correct production runs for '08 Heroes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelCityRabbit

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I looked at the UD website for the parallels run productions. There seems to be a difference on what they say each one is and what I have. If anyone has the true colors and numbers, it would be great, thanks.

HoosierBuddy's sticky at the top of this forum should give you the production numbering you're looking for. The other posts also add in some of the production for the autos/jerseys/patches.

HoosierBuddy's sticky at the top of this forum should give you the production numbering you're looking for. The other posts also add in some of the production for the autos/jerseys/patches.

Some of the information is incorrect......Contracted ud about a problem with a card purchased on eBay.....Navy blue auto/jersey of Ken Griffey jr. serial to only 10/....the back of the card claims only game used jersey! Mailed photocopy of the front and back of the card to ud.....about 9 days later....ud claims the auto was added in error......I about 7 days ago.....picked up another Navy blue auto/jersey serial to 10 of another player....and sure enough the back again states only gu card! Best regards David