2008 Finest Baseball Redemption????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dugout Blues

Prospect
I pulled an '08 Finest redemption and mailed into Topps back in March. I wanted to ask if anyone who has pulled one of these has received it yet??

Its been six months since I mailed mine in and its a 2008 product, so it should be out by now, right?

Not all of them are out. I am still waiting on a #10, which is an auto. What # was the one you sent in?

Not all of them are out. I am still waiting on a #10, which is an auto. What # was the one you sent in?

Thats the one I'm waiting for too. It's the Jed Lowrie auto. I actually called Topps customer service yesterday and they told me that Lowrie has refused to sign the card and Topps is giving him until the end of the month to sign or they will be replacing it with another autograph of someone else. I plan to call in October and see what happened. Isn't that crazy for Lowrie to refuse to sign.

I actually had 2 of them and traded one. I sure hope that who ever they replace him with isn't some superstar rookie or something like that.

I got mine in the mail today and Lowrie signed! It is also missing the authenticity sticker on the back! In it's place is a box that says "Not valid without sticker"

So does that mean Topps is sending out fake autos now!

I just got my 2008 Stadium Club J. Lowrie auto in the mail too. He must have sat down and signed all his redemptions finally.