Thank you everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeautoandgu

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Thanks for trading with me, it has been fun. I loved and still love the bench. However, I was just scammed (I've been scammed before, but this time was a larger amount), and I have lost most interest in online trading. I will still be trading online (just way less frequently, and probably via email). But, I am going to at least take a sabbatical from this site. I want to thank everyone I have traded with, and to those I haven't, if I change my mind, maybe we can make a trade when I get back sometime.
If you still want to reach me:
AIM- cardcollector111
Email- [email protected]
Photobucket- http://www.photobucket.com/trademhigh
I may consider trading or selling, but it will have to be with a well established member.
Thank you,
Josh

Yeah, the mod helped all he could. I am not blaming the site in the least bit. The mods here are great. The guy also had other trade problems (I requested the names of those traders so we could file a joint-mail fraud claim, but I wasn't allowed to get them, so I filed one myself). He is currently banned. The fact that a good trader became a scammer overnight just scared me.

Status
Not open for further replies.