Need help identifying 2 1/1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I'm pretty sure one is Miguel Cabrerra. I'm assuming the other one might be an attempt at it... but im not sure. Can anyone help? It doesn't say on back and I don't know what the signature on the front says. Thanks

their ft/fs if anyones interested as well. just pm me.

3518y90.jpg

guy on the left looks like gary sheffield to me?

Well I have 2 Sketch cards of Sheff already and they don't look like these two at all. That guy imo doesn't look anything like Sheff. Neither do, but they were in the Sheff box... Anyone else know?

da 1 on da right looks like miguel cabrera,,i say that because of his batting stance...cabrera holds hands and bat high like that...da 1 on da left face features look like shef...but body type puts me in da mind of curtis granderson..with da long arms...but then again granderson is a lefty..he would have wrong batting helmet on..with that said it can be sheffield...

da 1 on da right looks like miguel cabrera,,i say that because of his batting stance...cabrera holds hands and bat high like that...da 1 on da left face features look like shef...but body type puts me in da mind of curtis granderson..with da long arms...but then again granderson is a lefty..he would have wrong batting helmet on..with that said it can be sheffield...

I don't understand why there's no number or name of the player on these though. On my other 2 Sheffield's his name is listed. And he isn't even listed in the 09' set and I have 2 of the 1/1's. It's weird. Anyway, I still don't see the first one looking like him, and not the 2nd for sure. If the first one is then they did a poor job. Better then I could do, but not a good representation.

with these sketch cards i think it comes down 2 da small details...as i look at da 1 on da left it looks like da player has a wrist guard...i remember shef hurt his wrist with yanks...i don't know never had a sketch card...hope info helped...

Left is sheffield- right is Miguel cabrera

I just don't think it resembles him (his facial features). But I guess it's gotta be him I guess because of the batting stance and the beard on his chin.

TJ, I'd be interested in the one on the right though, Cabrera or not.

Last edited:
It looks like Cabrera on the right, but the face doesn't match up. I mean it's gotta be him I guess because of the batting stance.

TJ, I'd be interested in the one on the right though, Cabrera or not.

Alright. Have any Sheff? I'd trade for some I don't have. Would love to sell, shoot me a pm