Trade gone bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I made a trade with a collector who has not sent my card in almost 3 weeks.. I have sent couple emails and I see that he has come on the site and read the message but does not respond? How/where do I file trade gone bad? I haven't had to do this before.

Thanks
Christopher

Christopher,

Open up the trade in your Trade Manager. One of the buttons should be Bad Trade. Press that and fill out the steps. This will issue a TGB ticket to the MOD team, and whoever is able will take the ticket and try and resolve it.

Let me know if you have any problems with this.

Thanks,

Thank you, I see it now... I am going to wait one more day to see if he replies.

Thanks
Christopher

Make sure you're able to leave feedback. I went through the process once when someone didn;t send their end and I was never allowed to drop a negative on the deadbeat trader. Good luck with getting your end of the trade.

Make sure you're able to leave feedback. I went through the process once when someone didn;t send their end and I was never allowed to drop a negative on the deadbeat trader. Good luck with getting your end of the trade.

The moderator team can. If you send me a PM, I can look into it for you.

Steph