Review 2009 Bowman Sterling Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2009 Bowman Sterling Football

1 Mini box received... 5 Cards
'Look for Multiple Autographed Cards Inside!'

I received the following:

2 base cards #ed to 799

jpg100.jpg

38 Ebin Britton
50 Clint Sintim

Inserts

Game Used

jpg101.jpg

168 Kenny Britt #ed to 749
64 Jerricho Cotchery #ed to 199 - refractor

Auto

jpg102.jpg

129 Marko Mitchell #ed to 499

Dual Auto

jpg103.jpg

GRDA-HW Santonio Holmes / Mike Wallace #ed to 125

Ultra premium product from Topps:
http://www.topps.com/productsellsheet/topps2009BowmanSterlingFootball1347564.pdf
Checklist:
http://www.topps.com/product/ProductCheckListNew.aspx?Product_Id=1347

The base cards are printed on very stiff stock and have a mirror finish and are numbered... If you can collate the set, you will own one of only 799 possible sets - pretty cool.

This issue will be a great issue for both the player collector and the team collector. One will have refractors, base, and auto versions to chase.

I hope each of you have the good fortune to receive 6 cards in your 5 card packs.

The autos are all sticker autos - blue Sharpee. Each card is designed specifically for the sticker and each sticker auto that I received is centered perfectly in it's box.

Overall grade A - excellent pack - 6 cards ( I hope someone else did not get just 4!!)

Go buy several boxes and send the holdout Michael Crabtree cards to me!!

Duane

Last edited:
I bought a mini box/pack from my local card shop last weekend....and also pulled 6 cards!

1 base card
1 RC of Sammie Stroughter #'d
1 Jersey of Jordy Nelson
1 Jersey of RC Deon Butler
1 RC auto Refractor of Quan Cosby #'d/75
1 redemption for a dual Auto Gold Refractor of Javon Ringer/LenDale White

bb24 - are you actually serious? All 6 cards I pulled from the mini box are displayed....

That's a personal foul and you are charged with a timeout, a down, and 30 yards....

Duane

bb24 - are you actually serious? All 6 cards I pulled from the mini box are displayed....

That's a personal foul and you are charged with a timeout, a down, and 30 yards....

Duane

Haha, sorry about that I thought you busted a box of this, not a mini-box. I just misread the post.

Nice Holmes/Wallace dual auto Duane! Steeler nation is quite excited about him.

These look great this year. I thought they were too bland in the past couple of years.

Steph