LSU Baseball 2009 Game Used Jersey!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Last night I went to an auction for the Wally Pontiff Jr Golf Classic. There was memorbilia of all kinds. From Cal Ripken All star jersey signed to Les Miles signed LSU helmets. I knew Wally personally and played baseball with since we were very young and through college. So I went to the auction and picked upa couple of jersey's from this years team. One is a white home jersey worn by Derek Helenihi and the gold by Buzzy Haydel. Buzzy was there at the event so i had him sign his jersey.

Enjoy!!!!!! If interested send me a PM

TigerJersey001-vi.jpg
TigerJersey002-vi.jpg

TigerJersey003-vi.jpg
TigerJersey004-vi.jpg

Awesome! If you don't mind me asking......how much did the Helenihi set you back? He is a SOLID player!

Tim

That is pretty neat. We never have stuff like that where I have lived.

Dewayne

Yes we are lucky to have this event. It is held every year. The cool thing is that all the money goes to charity. Also there was quit a few big name baseball players and football players that attend this event. Usually Les Miles and his boys come to it but they had to gear up for a big game against Florida(They should of come to this instead). But all in all it was great!!!!!