I wonder if this seller accepts consignments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
http://cgi.ebay.com/5200-Rare-Vinta...US_Baseball?hash=item19b7054459#ht_665wt_1167

Some of the highlights that make this auction topp (sic) notch!

"features lots of the topps players from the WWII ERA" Nice 53 Topps Archives lot!!!

"ALOT OF THE CARDS ARE OLDER THAN I AM AS THIS CARD COLLECTION WAS GIVIN TO ME BY A WAR VETERANS WIFE" Was this your next door neighbor's wife after he left for a tour in Afghanistan?

"SOME OF THE NOTIBLE NAMES THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THIS COLLECTION AS I HAVE BROWSED THROUGH HAVE BEEN CARD OF HALL OF FAME LEGENDS AND ROOKIES & STARS OF THE TOPP PLAYERS FROM THE TOP SETS FROM THEIR TIME"

"NOLAN RYAN, KEN GRIFFEY, STEVE GARVEY, RICK AUERBACH (HUH???), ROGER CLEMENS, DON MATTINGLY, DON SUTTON, JOHNNY BENCH, STEVE CARLTON, PETE ROSE , HONUS WAGNER , RICK MONDAY ROBIN YOUNT , JACK MORRIS, TOM SEAVER, EDDIE MURRAY AND SO MUCH MORE.

However, the BIN price makes this an instant HOF listing. A mere $40K will earn you this solid collection!! Or... wait until the auction ends and land it for just $249!!

Last edited:
Wow, that is a uninformed seller right there. Hopefully the seller just doesn't know what they have instead of the more ominous thought that they are trying to dupe someone with the vague descriptions and blurry pics.

lots of 75-80 material there which actually COULD mean his opening bid of 99 bucks is a bargain - but not a risk i would take without a more detailed inventory....

I like all the names.. and then HONUS WAGNER.. thrown in the middle of them names.. lol..

I think I am most impressed by the potential to pay $150.00 in shipping. If I bought it as is for $40,000.00 on the buy now feature, I would hope that he would at least throw in shipping for free. At that price, I could drive to Philly, have dinner with my wife and than pick it up on the way back out of the city....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.