Question on return SASE envelope

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Been sending out some of these TTM's and was wandering on the return envelope. All i have been putting is my address on the SASE and not the players address. I have their's and mine on the outer envelope though.

My question is will this cause me any problems in receiving them back with just my address on the SASE?

Thanks and any help is appreciated

Dennis
________
VAPIR ONE VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Nope, you should be fine. I send my SASE with my address and my address for the return as well, and haven't had a problem yet.

Jeremy

Dennis:
I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but I put my name and address as both the sender and the adressee on the SASE, and has naver had any problems.

Luis

Nope, you should be fine. I send my SASE with my address and my address for the return as well, and haven't had a problem yet.

Jeremy
That's the best way to do it. If the Post Office has an issue with the letter (lacking postage for example), it's best you put your address as the return. That way it'll come to your local PO (or your mailbox) and you can sort out the problems.

Having the player's return address on it really won't help anyone. :)

Thanks guys for the quick responses. Still new to all this TTM stuff and was hoping i was doing it right and hope to start getting some back in the mail.

Thanks,
Dennis
________
Vaaapp Vaporizer

Last edited: