Looking for Pirates Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGillicutty

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello. I joined this board several months ago and have not yet made any trades but I am interested in adding to my Pittsburgh Pirates autograph collection. I have included my tradelist below.

Let me tell you a little bit about my collection. I have been collecting autos off and on since the mid 90’s. I started doing TTM around 2000 but with other priorities (college, daughter, etc.), I gave it up for a while until 2007 when I started up again full force. I also attend Pirates autograph signings like Piratefest, the Pirates Winter caravan, and other alumni signings at PNC Park. While I collect autos of players that I like, my collecting passion is Pittsburgh Pirates. As of 2/8/10, I currently have over 7300 different items autographed by current and former members of the Bucs. In those 7300 items are 5100+ different autographed cards, 500+ blank index cards, 550+ custom index cards, 250+ team postcards, 250+ individual and multi signed team 8x10’s, and other items like magazines, balls, bats, bobbleheads, posters, and countless other items.

I am interested in trading for any Pirates autographed card that I currently do not have. ***They do not need to be in a Pirates uniform***If there is anything on this list that you want/need and you have a Pirates auto that I need…I would love to make a trade.
Here is a link to the Pittsburgh Pirates all time roster:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Pirates_all-time_roster

I am looking for anyone on this list. **I also have several hundred pre 1980 and all time greats (Swell, Topps Archives, Upper Deck, Ted Williams, etc) for trade if interested**

I know that some of you are looking for a certain set or team so please take a look to see if there is anything here that you want or need. The cards are listed my set. i have also included what each card was signed in.

Also, since I am new to the site, I have no problem sending my autos out first...until I can build up my rating/feedback.

I love this site....my tradelist has been on the site for less than 24 hours and I have already completed 3 trades with 47 cards coming my way

Anyone else interested in trading?

Got these two Pirates autos. LMK if you need them and I am sure I can find something off your list. Thanks!

1985 Topps #305 - Dale Berra - Pirates
1991 Leaf #254 - Gary Redus - Pirates

Need any of these?

Gene Clines Index Card
Ty Wiggington 2005 Fleer
Sid Bream 1987 Fleer
Brian Fisher 1989 Donruss

Also I am doing a private signing on March 19 with my friend Glenn Wilson if you need him.

PM's sent to:
Spiff
TheHalk

Robert326 - I attempted to send you a PM but your inbox was full. I do need the Pena and would be interested in trading for it.

Pirates to trade

Another day...5 more trades (w/2 more started)

Thanks everyone....keep those trade proposals coming!

I have the following Pirates to trade:

1995 Leaf Dan Miceli - IP Blue Sharpie
1995 SP Championship Die-Cut Jay Bell - TTM Blue Sharpie
1999 Pacific Turner Ward - IP Black Sharpie
2006 Fleer Bryan Bullington - IP Blue Sharpie
2007 Fleer Carlos Maldonado - IP Black Sharpie

I was interested in the Topps '52 cards - Rick Vandenhurk and anybody else to swap.

I have the following Pirates to trade:

1995 Leaf Dan Miceli - IP Blue Sharpie
1995 SP Championship Die-Cut Jay Bell - TTM Blue Sharpie
1999 Pacific Turner Ward - IP Black Sharpie
2006 Fleer Bryan Bullington - IP Blue Sharpie
2007 Fleer Carlos Maldonado - IP Black Sharpie

I was interested in the Topps '52 cards - Rick Vandenhurk and anybody else to swap.

pm sent...thanks!