Player Addition Requests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
I have created this sticky thread to have one central place for player addition requests. They were getting too scattered with all the individual threads and some went unnoticed by the mod team. When making your request, please give the player name or team and what sport you would like them added to. Please limit your requests to (3) players per day.

Steph

Last edited:
Hi, could you add these

Luke Hughes- Baseball
Loek Van Mil- Baseball
Milt Sunde- Football

Thanks- Curtis- Baberuth#3

Both of these requests are done.

Steph

Hi, thanks for adding those players. I did notice that Milt Sunde is under the "Basketball" section but he's a football player. Also, Loek Van Mil's last name consists of only one L, not the normal two Ls. If you could edit those, that would be great. :)

Thanks, Curtis- Baberuth#3

Hi, thanks for adding those players. I did notice that Milt Sunde is under the "Basketball" section but he's a football player. Also, Loek Van Mil's last name consists of only one L, not the normal two Ls. If you could edit those, that would be great. :)

Thanks, Curtis- Baberuth#3

Van Mil fixed, Sunde comes up under football for me. Check again and let me know if there's an issue.

Steph

Hi Steph,
When you get time, could you add the following to the baseball list:

Tommy Herr
Jose Oquendo
John Tudor

Thanks,

Bill

Van Mil fixed, Sunde comes up under football for me. Check again and let me know if there's an issue.

Steph

Hi, thanks for the correction on Van Mil. The Sunde was coming up under Basketball on my Ipod last night but now he is under football on both my Ipod and computer so everything's good.

Thanks again, Curtis- Baberut#3