Way to get common cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goober123_2000

Prospect
What is the best way to pick up baseball cards cheap to send out for autographs? I'm not particular with brand, year, etc. Currently, I'm just using duplicates from my sets, but that limits me on who I can send to. I'd love to find some boxes of base cards for cheap.

If anybody has any ideas for me I appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mark

Just look on ebay or make a post. I'm sure some members including myself would love to give you a 500 ct box of cards to you for cheap.

What is the best way to pick up baseball cards cheap to send out for autographs? I'm not particular with brand, year, etc. Currently, I'm just using duplicates from my sets, but that limits me on who I can send to. I'd love to find some boxes of base cards for cheap.

If anybody has any ideas for me I appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mark

Hey Mark
I can put together a 500 count box or more . Let me know if interested and we can go from there
Thanks
Tom

Not sure where you live but Craigslist is an option to keep an eye on in case someone is blowing out large boxes. Just have to be careful that someone knows what they're talking about condition-wise and doesn't have hundreds of the same few cards or something.

or you could trade with me are you caring about condition if not i have a box of 70s baseball cards alot of 77 but others also for trade

If you need teams and not players in particular I can do base cards without gloss for like .01 a piece.. I have like 12000 commons I'm going through for some friends now..

Chris

Thanks for all the input guys! There were some good ideas I hadn't thought of. I think I've got some leads now. Thanks again.

I have about 50,000 baseball commons from about 1986-1996. This includes Topps, Fleer, Donruss, etc. Let me know who you might need and I would practically give them away. I would trade for a minor league team set or any extra IP autos. I would also wait and let you send extra autos later if you are using them for any game signings.

If you are looking for commons you should just buy a grab bag on eBay! You'd probably be the only guy ever satisfied.

with ebay you don't know what you are getting. on justcommons.com, you can get the specific card you want for as low as $.05!!!

Just my opinion.