Omaha Royals 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdub19999

Prospect
Its a little early but I will be taking a few 50/50's for the Omaha Royals. I helped out a few members last year and with my hours changing at work I can graph more. All 50/50's must include a SASE, with all cards labeled and prepped. Here is an early roster but will be updated in the future. PM any questions you might have. Thanks!

ROSTER:

Pitchers:
Adam Bostick
Bryan Bullington *FULL FOR NOW*
Bruce Chen *FULL FOR NOW*
Chris Hayes
Matt Herges
Gaby Hernandez
Greg Holland
Phillip Humber
Anthony Lerew
Victor Marte
Carlos Rosa
Josh Rupe
Brad Thompson
Blake Wood

Position Players:
Mike Aviles SS
Edwin Bellorin C
Cody Clark C
Wilson Betemit 3B
Irving Falu 2B
Alex Gordon 3B (Possible Rehab assignment in Omaha) FULL on cards
Kila Ka'aihue 1B
Ed Lucas 3B
Mark Maddux 2B
Buck Coats OF
Jose Duarte
David Lough OF
Jordan Parraz OF
Scott Thurman OF

Last edited:
Hi, I could use your help with them for sure, and I know I definitely need Thorman for my Braves collection. I will stay in touch with you as the season gets closer and the roster gets more up to date.

Who are their coaches that they are that terrible of signerS?

Its mainly Tommy Gregg. He won't sign any Braves cards (which a majority of his cards are), he is only 1 per and gives you the EBay speech and makes it seem like his whole day was ruined by signing a few cards. Would rather just focus on the players this year.

If you would do a team signed ball with the entire team including coaches I'd be intrested. Could even trade you this seasons West Michigan Whitecaps team signed ball.

Funny comment about Gregg. What does he think his signature sells for on eBay? $4? :)

Do you know off the top of your head if any of the players you're taking are in either the 08 Bowman 1st Card, Bowman Draft, or Tristar sets?

Thanks!
Mort-

Funny comment about Gregg. What does he think his signature sells for on eBay? $4? :)

Do you know off the top of your head if any of the players you're taking are in either the 08 Bowman 1st Card, Bowman Draft, or Tristar sets?

Thanks!
Mort-

I know Mario Lisson has a couple 08 Bowman cards out. I don't think anyone has any Tristar issued cards but that could change if Hosmer or any of the big name prospects get promoted to AAA.

Darn, I already got my Omaha/Kansas City stuff covered. Do you happen to know Clint? Anyways, if there ends up being an unexpected add in May, I might take you up on this.:)

Darn, I already got my Omaha/Kansas City stuff covered. Do you happen to know Clint? Anyways, if there ends up being an unexpected add in May, I might take you up on this.:)

Roswell? Don't know him but I seen his postings on another board. I will update throughout the year with additions. Thanks

Hi - I would be interested in sending you Mario Lisson and Kila Ka'aihue. I'll send you a PM.