team issued Yankees postcards (1987-1993)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I recently caught a previously unknown Hensley Meulens postcard on eBay that looks to have been part of a set issued in 1990 or 1991. The front was in color, and the back had the usual post card spaces, and seems to have been produced by AtlantaSports Prints. The same seller also had cards of Buck Showalter and Steve Howe. I posted about it on my blog and once the card arrives, I'll post better scans of the back.

Does anyone have any information on Yankees postcards of contemporary players from that time period? I've seen plenty with legends, but this is the first evidence I've see of any sets from the 1990s with current players. It's got me wondering if I'm missing any more cards of Meulens, Roberto Kelly and Dave Winfield. I know TCMA did sets in 1985 & 1986, but until the 2000s, I hadn't seen any other postcard issues from the Yankees.

I recently found Jeff Johnson and Pat Kelly cards from this set and thought it worth bumping this since it was so long since I originally posted.