Live box break schedule.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim
Really enjoyed the break its the first live one I have had the chance to get in on. Thanks so much for doing them .

The second trivia question for your choice of either RC Draft Pick auto:
(kind of easy and maybe lame, sorry)

Two part question, I need both names for the correct answer!

Which RC from the 2010 Draft Class has the most Jersey sales so far? His jersey sales broke a record for RC jersey sales set only last year (2009 draft class) by?

Post your answers here for a chance to win!

Tal

ok you got me dog gone it
was just getting ready to answer
Well better luck next time would have loved the gresham auto

Heck should havee tried for the inserts lol knew that one too

I don't think this one was for the Grisham. I think it was for either the Packer rookie (Barnett) or the other guy neither of us heard of. If it was for the Grisham..happy to deal it to you!
You know...if my answer is right!!! I think I am two for two so far!!!

I don't think this one was for the Grisham. I think it was for either the Packer rookie (Barnett) or the other guy neither of us heard of. If it was for the Grisham..happy to deal it to you!
You know...if my answer is right!!! I think I am two for two so far!!!

What was the Warner one?

I will wait and let Tim devulge the answer
opps too late lol
maybe I can give Tim one of my Kidneys or something for the greshman lol

Last edited:
Even tho I didnt win anything I really enjoyed watching the break as katester and I were discussing on the chat during the break ,Since we cant often afford to break hobby wax ,it really fun to watch and see what someone else pulls from their boxes.

I agree completely. Nice to watch stuff get busted that I probably never would and to have a chance to get win a couple of the cards is a huge bonus!

I will also use this opportunity to request any of the Eagles that were pulled......

Even tho I didnt win anything I really enjoyed watching the break as katester and I were discussing on the chat during the break ,Since we cant often afford to break hobby wax ,it really fun to watch and see what someone else pulls from their boxes.

At my local hobby shop we did a case break of this. Nothing amazing was pulled. Then I bought a box and pulled a Dez Bryant Auto /199!