Im Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kekamba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This place has really grown since I left in 2006. But Im back now, not sure how many of you(if any) rember me.

My collection has taken a hit, I was sort of forced out of the hobby shortly after I left. And just returned as my now 4 year old son has started playing tee ball and beginning to show intrest in the sport. Im no longer actively collecting Ron Gant, I still have my collection just not sure I want to tackle that monkey right now.

I checked my pm box and my trade manager and I beleive I got everything squared away when I left. But if you feel or know we had a open trade and you never received please send me a pm and we will get it resolved ASAP.

J.

This place has really grown since I left in 2006. But Im back now, not sure how many of you(if any) rember me.

My collection has taken a hit, I was sort of forced out of the hobby shortly after I left. And just returned as my now 4 year old son has started playing tee ball and beginning to show intrest in the sport. Im no longer actively collecting Ron Gant, I still have my collection just not sure I want to tackle that monkey right now.

I checked my pm box and my trade manager and I beleive I got everything squared away when I left. But if you feel or know we had a open trade and you never received please send me a pm and we will get it resolved ASAP.

J.

Hey Kekamba
Welcome back. I remember you and made some trades with. Glad to see you back.
Later
Chieftazmisty