anyone get framed cards graded before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just curious how they grade the framed cards like the silk or mini A&G Autos? Anyone ever sent one of those in or heard how they are graded?

I did

I had a Matsuzaka Turkey Red Silk and A&G relic that both came back BGS 9.5. They were sent in the same order. At first I thought of it as kind of a waste because it was the shell of the card that was graded. Then again, thought it over some and now think it was pretty cool when I added the cards to my player collection registry, keeping the value of the entire collection up.

my 2 cents worth

Steve

Just curious how they grade the framed cards like the silk or mini A&G Autos? Anyone ever sent one of those in or heard how they are graded?

thanks...if i can find the last of the 5 Bradshaw silks from the 09 Mayo I am going to send all 5 in at once to get graded I think....I have 4 of them already and just need to track down the last one....which, ya know...I might never be able to do if its buried in a pack somewhere in case in some dudes basement...lol.