Please read thru the FAQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Whether you are a new member or a well established member of The Bench, The FAQ is there to fully explain our policies and rules.

I have been inundated recently with messages and questions that are easily explained within the FAQ. If there is something you dont understand please feel free to contact me and I will explain our position to the best of my ability, but I believe the FAQ clearly defines all of our rules and what to do in certain situations.

The FAQ is what we as Mods use when enforcing rules and handling bad trades, etc. If the FAQ clearly states our position on something we shouldn't have to continually cite it to back our position up. The FAQ has been compiled over the years based on experiences we have been thru as Mods (or past mods) and has been written to reflect decisions we have made in certain circumstances that we believe should continually be upheld. There are still issues we work thru on a case by case basis, but generally we have to give ourselves some guidlines to follow so we are not continually rehashing the same conversations over and over.

The FAQ can be found here:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/faq.php

Or in the blue navigation bar at the top of your screen.

Thanks,
Nick