Topps Announces Nfl Experience Exclusives And Activities

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Topps encourages this year’s NFL Experience attendees to stop by the Topps Booth for free sample cards, raffle prizes and a whole lot of fun. (Dallas, through Sunday 2/6)

Topps is also offering several commemorative cards and sets:

Wrapper Redemption Program
Fans and collectors opening three packs of 2010 Topps/Bowman branded football cards at the Topps booth will receive an exclusive Super Bowl XLV Topps card featuring a few hometown heroes and NFL stars. There will be 7 different cards. The subjects are as follows:

Dez Bryant
Tony Romo
Miles Austin
Sam Bradford
Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Michael Vick

2010 Topps Football Complete Set (Special Super Bowl XLV Packaging)

Fans and collectors can stop by the Topps Booth and purchase a unique 2010 Topps Football Complete Set featured in a commemorative Super Bowl XLV box. As a bonus, the set includes five exclusive Super Bowl Moments cards.

Drew Brees (SB XLIV)
Santonio Holmes (SB XLIII)
David Tyree (SB XLII)
Tom Brady (SB XXXVII)
Adam Vinatieri (SB XXXVI)

Exclusive Super Bowl Patch Cards

With each purchase of the 2010 Topps Complete Set (Super Bowl XLV Ed.), Topps will give collectors one limited edition patch card, produced just for the NFL Experience, as a gift with purchase. Cards include:

Troy Aikman (SB XXVII)
Emmitt Smith (SB XXVIII)
Tony Dorsett (SB XXVIII)
John Elway (SB XXXIII)
Drew Brees (SB XLIV)

It's about time they announced something. It's not near as good as I expected. I will be going tomorrow and check it out though. Panini is also doing something so it could be a fun time. I may go again next week if they ever announce any kind of auto line-up.