Need some help from the mod team

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I posted a trade with a trader a few weeks before Christmas. The other trader had a must send first avatar so i waited to receive from him before i mailed out, but i have never received anything... I began contacting him once every seventh day just to get an update on the status of our deal and he would contact back saying he forgot, was to busy to get to the p.o., or didnt have money for postage but every time said it would be in the mail the next day. After seven more days with no cards i would pm him again and he would give another excuse and say they would be in the mail the next day... This went on for six weeks, but then two weeks ago he quit responding to my weekly pm. Then i noticed he avatat was changed to suspended and now it has been changed to banned. The user hasnt logged on for more than a week(and is now banned), and our deal has been posted for 8 weeks and i still havent received anything nor have i sent anything... I can hit cancel in the trade manager, but i beleive that it would have to be canceled by both of us and since he is now a banned member. Is there a way to get our trade canceled so i can repost my cards to trade, i dont want to offer them for trade again while they are still posted in a trade in my trade manager.

Thanks for any help!
Nate

I posted a trade with a trader a few weeks before Christmas. The other trader had a must send first avatar so i waited to receive from him before i mailed out, but i have never received anything... I began contacting him once every seventh day just to get an update on the status of our deal and he would contact back saying he forgot, was to busy to get to the p.o., or didnt have money for postage but every time said it would be in the mail the next day. After seven more days with no cards i would pm him again and he would give another excuse and say they would be in the mail the next day... This went on for six weeks, but then two weeks ago he quit responding to my weekly pm. Then i noticed he avatat was changed to suspended and now it has been changed to banned. The user hasnt logged on for more than a week(and is now banned), and our deal has been posted for 8 weeks and i still havent received anything nor have i sent anything... I can hit cancel in the trade manager, but i beleive that it would have to be canceled by both of us and since he is now a banned member. Is there a way to get our trade canceled so i can repost my cards to trade, i dont want to offer them for trade again while they are still posted in a trade in my trade manager.

Thanks for any help!
Nate

Nate, open a trade gone bad ticket on the deal with the Help Desk and someone from the mod team will take care of it.

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.