***** League autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If anyone has some extra ones they are trading I would be interested. I don't care if they are on a card, index card or some other type of item.

The hitch is that I only do IP/TTMing for my collection so have no extras to trade in that area. I have tons of cards and inserts I can trade though:)

I have this one..
Photo.aspx

I have a few of his already but do not mind more:)

What kind of value and items are you looking for in return?

I'm new to the board. I don't really have a want/need list yet and I can't sell (per rules). I do collect signed TTM cards for sets:

1983 Topps Baseball
1989-90 Fleer Basketball

I have a picture of Robert Scott of the new york Black yankees

Signed or unsigned--8X10 or a different size?

I'm new to the board. I don't really have a want/need list yet and I can't sell (per rules). I do collect signed TTM cards for sets:

1983 Topps Baseball
1989-90 Fleer Basketball

Like I mentioned in the first post the only TTM stuff I have is from my ***** League collection pretty much. I do still have a few autos from basketball guys around here but they were mostly non-star type guys. I can list them out for you if you like.

have this looking for 100-150 in trade
*****.jpg

Nice, what size is that? You looking for one card in that range or a couple to reach the BV? I'll have to dig around and see what I have in that range that you may like.

Signed or unsigned--8X10 or a different size?

Like I mentioned in the first post the only TTM stuff I have is from my ***** League collection pretty much. I do still have a few autos from basketball guys around here but they were mostly non-star type guys. I can list them out for you if you like.

Nice, what size is that? You looking for one card in that range or a couple to reach the BV? I'll have to dig around and see what I have in that range that you may like.

sighned little bigger than 8x10

I am collecting signed cards for both 83T Baseball and 89-90 Fleer Basketball sets. Do you have any of these?

What BV do you need and what are you looking for in return?

I have some from them but never mind getting more:) What value and items would you be looking for in return?

I have a couple 83 Topps cards left I believe, a Tom Tellman from the Traded set for sure. I would trade anything from the following link for the auto Matt needs if you need any of my cards. I have a Rob Picciolo that isn't listed that could be available if you need it as well.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=351591

1983 Topps Baseball
1989-90 Fleer Basketball

are u intrested in the one i posted?

Yes, I'm still looking around for stuff you might be able to use. I work full time, go to school and have a toddler running around so I do the best I can to be quick:)

I'll try to get you a list this evening after work.