Arthur Slade Show, Glen Burnie MD - Oct. 13th 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Monthly Slade show is coming up soon. Hope to see some Benchies there again.
Oct. 13th, 2012 - Arthur Slade, 120 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie, Md 8:30-2:30, 50T Call 443-416-6447 for info

Upcoming Shows
November 10th
December 8th

Last edited:
Haven't found any recently I think you have devoured all of the already. I bet you can't wait until July for 2011 A&G to come out.

Aye, I am chomping at the bit. The 2011 Relics look ever
so much better than the 2010's. Those colors are hideous!

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Yeah I like the blue border. Since there won't be a slade show in July I will PM you here on the bench and lyk what I have and we can either deal via the bench or meet somewhere

Yeah I like the blue border. Since there won't be a slade show in July I will PM you here on the bench and lyk what I have and we can either deal via the bench or meet somewhere

Sounds good, I'm moving out y'alls way in the next several months.

I'll be stopping by Front Row quite a bit more.

I'll see you at the show, thanks.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Iain - When are you coming back to the states again? Should be having the show every month but July and Aug and we are trying to talk the promoter into having it those months as well or having it at another location.
Trish

Im back and forward all the time but not been to MD for a good 5 years or so. Will be a while till i see MD. Still if you can help me out with local card contacts!!!!!

I'll see what I can do. I have a friend who owns a shop and other friends that I meet usually every week to trade cards. Is your wantlist on your www? Can't look at the link right now not at home.