Sporting ,.."The Bench"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just a question for management,..
I went to a card show the other day and as I was checking out the tables the thought popped in my head about having a "The Bench" T-Shirt or hat on,be kind-of cool and unique..
My niece does Silk-Screen and she could easily produce one with the logo, but my better judgement tells me that one of two thinks will happen if someone regonizes the clothing.

A:
Someone will walk up,shake my hand and introduce themselves and we will have a great conversation,..
B:
I will get followed into the restrooms and get assulted by a moderator,..
and I won't know which one it was !!

Now everyone knows that this community is diverse and we are all located everywhere, but would I actually get in trouble for sporting a shirt or hat?.I'm in Ohio so the chances are slim that I would actually run into someone.I don';t break the law but I would think that technically it's a TM infrigment,..

LMK,
Clint

If you want to advertise The Bench go right ahead, no harm in that. We have members that have tables at shows and use a Bench banner as well.

BUT...

If you see some dude with a shaved head, full beard with a long goatee and tattoos following you around I would stay out of dark corners:p

If you want to advertise The Bench go right ahead, no harm in that. We have members that have tables at shows and use a Bench banner as well.

BUT...

If you see some dude with a shaved head, full beard with a long goatee and tattoos following you around I would stay out of dark corners:p

I am not going to say a thing. ;)

BUT...

Hey HALLOWEEN is still 8 months away. Dont be scary everyone so early
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ya know this is actually a good idea. not that i would see many of ya out here in the sticks but mods why dont you toss the idea around and make it a purchase item that can be used as some charitable gift idea... just an idea anyway.

ya know this is actually a good idea. not that i would see many of ya out here in the sticks but mods why dont you toss the idea around and make it a purchase item that can be used as some charitable gift idea... just an idea anyway.

We used to have Bench items for sale--shirts, hats, etc--but they did not sell real well if I recall. I'll see if the owner wants to go down that road again.

My two cents -- I think with a redesign, you might be on to something. With all the creative/artistic folks on this site, I am willing to wager there could be some great design possibilities and probably a greater overall interest in owning a shirt/hat.