*WANTED* 1995 Signature Rookies Signature Prime #/3000 cards ~DOWN TO THE LAST 1!!~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCAutographs

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I found these in one of my many boxes and thought I would try complete the set since I already have 1/2 of the set. There are 50 total signed. I have a few extras in my football trade thread if anybody needs them. I named a few of the cards as I don't have original checklist from regular set.

Here are the ones I need in snaps with seal stickers on both sides.
Serial #'d to /3000.

---------------------
#13-David Dunn
-HEARD THIS CARD DOESN"T EXIST??? -ANYBODY

EXAMPLE
132773.jpg

Last edited:
I'm building the Superior Pix sets from 94 & 95, if you can help with them I have some of these, if not I'll consider for other need as listed on my site.

Sorry James but I don't have any of the cards you need. I got out of the card collecting around '96. Do you have a list of what 95 Superior Prime Football that you have available?
-Robert

I have them boxed and can dig them out, there's just a lot I'm doing right now as my wife passed away last month. Give me until the end of the week.

I have them boxed and can dig them out, there's just a lot I'm doing right now as my wife passed away last month. Give me until the end of the week.

I'm sorry to hear that. My simpathys to you and your family. Take your time. No rush. These have been put up for 16 years. A few more weeks isn't going to hurt. Thanks in advance.
-Rob

I found these in one of my many boxes and thought I would try complete the set since I already have 1/2 of the set. There are 50 total signed. I have a few extras in my football trade thread if anybody needs them. I named a few of the cards as I don't have original checklist from regular set.

Serial #'d to /3000.
---------------------
#12-Terrell Davis
#15-Christian Fauria
#16-Antonio Freeman
#19-William Henderson
#22-Travis Jervey
#27-Curtis Martin
#36-Frank Sanders
#49-Eric Zeier

good luck Ive been working on that set for a long time have all but 1....

NEPatriotsFan,

At the time of this release being 19 I had a credit card (bad when your young). I purchased about 10 boxes of these and probably had a set put together. Purchasing at the same shop gave me bad odds as I started getting dupes. Which ONE do you need?

I'm sorry to hear that. My simpathys to you and your family. Take your time. No rush. These have been put up for 16 years. A few more weeks isn't going to hurt. Thanks in advance.
-Rob

I dug out the box, I had a number of basketball ones still in the original holder, but only a Mark Bruener still in one for football. I do have the Freeman, Davis, and Martin autos just in toploaders and are scanned below.

95%20Signature%20Rookies%20Prime.jpg

Last edited:

Serial #'d to /3000.
---------------------
#12-Terrell Davis
#15-Christian Fauria
#16-Antonio Freeman
#19-William Henderson
#22-Travis Jervey
#27-Curtis Martin
#36-Frank Sanders
#49-Eric Zeier

NEPatriotsFan,

At the time of this release being 19 I had a credit card (bad when your young). I purchased about 10 boxes of these and probably had a set put together. Purchasing at the same shop gave me bad odds as I started getting dupes. Which ONE do you need?

its on your wantlist too i believe...

1995 SIGNATURE ROOKIES SIGNATURE PRIME AUTOGRAPHS (of 3000)
#13 David Dunn

I dug out the box, I had a number of basketball ones still in the original holder, but only a Mark Bruener still in one for football. I do have the Freeman, Davis, and Martin autos just in toploaders and are scanned below.

95%20Signature%20Rookies%20Prime.jpg

These are not part of the set that I am putting together. These are different. These have hologram on /3000 spot. The ones that came in snap holder were hand numbered with the /3000 being stamp like these.
I wonder about these as to were they came from (What packs)...

These are not part of the set that I am putting together. These are different. These have hologram on /3000 spot. The ones that came in snap holder were hand numbered with the /3000 being stamp like these.
I wonder about these as to were they came from (What packs)...

They came from Mail Order Concepts (the maker of Signature Rookies), probably extras not packed out as the Davis' signature is even bubbled.

BUMP

Anybody??
Here is the list again.
Serial #'d to /3000.
---------------------
EXAMPLE
132773.jpg

#1-Justin Armour
#4-Jay Barker
#7-Mark Bruener
#13-David Dunn
#15-Christian Fauria
#16-Antonio Freeman
#19-William Henderson
#20-Kevin Hickman
#22-Travis Jervey
#24-Chris T. Jones
#25-Larry Jones
#27-Curtis Martin
#29-Mike Miller
#31-Jimmy Oliver
#33-Lovell Pinkney
#35-Chris Sanders
#36-Frank Sanders
#39-David Sloan
#43-A.C. Tellison
#44-
#45-John Walsh
#46-Kendell Watkins
#49-Eric Zeier

Last edited:
i have over 20 + are you buying lmk thanks

Serial #'d to /3000. Do you have any of these that I need???
---------------------

#1-Justin Armour
#4-Jay Barker
#7-Mark Bruener
#13-David Dunn
#15-Christian Fauria
#16-Antonio Freeman
#19-William Henderson
#20-Kevin Hickman
#22-Travis Jervey
#24-Chris T. Jones
#25-Larry Jones
#27-Curtis Martin
#29-Mike Miller
#31-Jimmy Oliver
#33-Lovell Pinkney
#35-Chris Sanders
#36-Frank Sanders
#39-David Sloan
#43-A.C. Tellison
#44-
#45-John Walsh
#46-Kendell Watkins
#49-Eric Zeier

Last edited:
Matthew's Mom,
Can you send me a list of what you have available? Must be sealed with both stickers in snap holder.

Serial #'d to /3000. Do you have any of these that I need???
---------------------
#2-Joe Aska
#7-Mark Bruener
#12-Terrell Davis
#15-Christian Fauria
#16-Antonio Freeman
#19-William Henderson
#22-Travis Jervey
#27-Curtis Martin
#36-Frank Sanders
#49-Eric Zeier

Last edited: