How to get out of rookie status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Just wondering if anyone can answere this question for me. I have 24 trades and one pending with over 600 post. When will I get off Rookie status? And what is the next level?

Thanks,

JAson

You have to have trades with 20 different people and a 5.0 in all your trader ratings and then the moderators will review your status then notify your ability to change your Avatar. The HOF is 1000 posts and 1000 Bench Points, but you'll probably be listed as a veteran right now because of the number of posts.

From what I can see in your completed trades, You have traded with 5 Members twice, (one of those Members 3 Times) The System will change you from Rookie when you have traded with 20 Different Members total, So 5 more trades with people who you havent already traded with will change you to a veteran user.

From what I can see in your completed trades, You have traded with 5 Members twice, (one of those Members 3 Times) The System will change you from Rookie when you have traded with 20 Different Members total, So 5 more trades with people who you havent already traded with will change you to a veteran user.

Thank you for the info

jason