New Forum Case Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Case Breaks are one of the only things that I have to find access to away from the Bench. It would be nice if there was more activity here, as I like doing everything here. The Gypsy Queen died off, but there are a lot of great products (new and old) that will work.

I have also seen a situation where there are monthly break clubs - kind of a cool idea as well.

Any chance of organizing another Baseball group break? Thanks! Rob

Peter, as Site owner, is the only Person on The Bench allowed to do this without permission. Due to a very busy schedule the past couple of Months Peter has been unable to offer any case break options recently. I am sure he will as his time allows.

-Nick

I did some breaks on "another" site, and had nothing but positive feedback from them. But yes, Peter is the only one that can do them, and sometimes life gets in the way of things. I did not participate in the one here, but I did enjoy hosting them when I used to. They were fun.

Is there a possibility of someone getting permission to proceed with breaks?

Peter, as Site owner, is the only Person on The Bench allowed to do this without permission. Due to a very busy schedule the past couple of Months Peter has been unable to offer any case break options recently. I am sure he will as his time allows.

-Nick

Is there a possibility of someone getting permission to proceed with breaks?

Possibility? sure. Likely? No.

There is a lot of liability to be had behind a case break gone bad. Peter would be the best at discussing this issue.