Review 2011 Topps Heritage SP's and Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
TOPPS CONFIRMS HERITAGE SHORT PRINTS AND VARIATIONS

*Base Cards 426-500 are short printed and can be found 1:3 packs.

*Replicating the original 1962 Topps , there are short printed w/ GREEN TINT variations. Subjects include cards 110-158 and 160-196. These are found in hobby boxes only.

*There is also a BLUE TINT variation (found at Wal-Mart) and a RED TINT variation (found at Target) featuring the same subjects. These are also short printed.

*Collectors can also find GREEN REFRACTOR parallels (100 subjects) that are only found in Green Refractor Hot Boxes. These Hot Boxes are 1 per hobby case.

*And at retail outlets, collectors can find a special 100-card BLACK BORDERED parallel. They are exclusive to the $8.99 3-pack blister.

*There are 6 short printed ERROR VARIATIONS, which mimic the original set:

* Alex Rodriguez (Photo Reversed w/ bat in left hand) #490

* David Wright (Cincinnati Reds) #478

* Joba Chamberlain (Card # 139) #159

* Bengie Molina (Wrong birthday) #279

* Ryan Zimmerman (Wrong batting average) #95

* Vlad Guerrero (Listed as Pitcher on card back) #125/474?

(I have added the card numbers to the variations.... to the best of my knowledge - these are correct. -- Duane)

*And exclusive to hobby boxes, there is a special 10-card JACKIE ROBINSON STORY variation that has the look and feel of the Babe Ruth Story insert. In addition, there is a relic version of each card numbered to 42.

Last edited:
I have also pulled a green from retail. I need to check for reds and blues when I get time. Thanks for the info.
-Jason

Had to look these up, so I thought I would post to help others who wanted to know.

Ryan Zimmerman's BA should be .307 on the back of the card.

Bengie Molina was born July 20th, 1974.

Hope that is helpful!