Team Collects FINAL let me help YOU before they hit ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
aloha,
i want to help as many friends and board members here who need auto cards for their team collections. i have over 20,000 autographed cards from certified autos to ip to ttm autos, i dont need them as i pulled all my dodgers autos (and ALWAYS Alooking for more dodger cards.) please let me know what autos you need before i either donate them, sell them on ebay or thrown them out. i can get you a scan of the autos you like for your team, if you just lt me know your team. my cards r just sitting in boxed waiting for a good home, so let m know what players and teams you like, and ill get you scans. really need a good home for my cards. we also have approx 4,000 super star current star gu cards avail, also let me know what you have. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity as im breakin up my $0+ collection...these wont las long, so come get them today!

first come first served, thanks elbert

Let me know your best price on any 89 Topps, 89 Topps Traded, 90 Upper Deck baseball cards you have. I would need to look them over to see if I can use them.

Thanks

If you're willing to look by year/set instead of team I'm sure you have several 1988 Topps autos I'd be interested in buying. I'm only 40% complete on the set and very willing to buy at a good price.
Richard

Hi Elbert -
I collect these sets ...
  • 1983 Fleer
  • 1990 Topps Traded
  • 2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects
  • 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks
  • 2008 Tristar PROjections
  • 2008 Razor
  • 2008 Just
  • 2010 Topps Pro Debut
... let me know if we can work out a trade or I can help you out in any other way.

Thank you for your consideration!
Scott-