2011 Gypsy Queen Blaster...my most valuable pull ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montserratplay

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have had some relatively good luck with pulls lately, but the problem is that I seldom buy hobby boxes. (But I never buy retail. Curse those pack searchers.)

I bought a blaster of Gypsy Queen today and in the last pack, I received my biggest pull ever: a redemption card for a Jason Heyward autograph. Perhaps I should play the lottery today!

Wow; the odds were 1:1380! Not bad...

Very nice!!! If you have never have redeemed a card before, don't hold your breath. There is obviously a reason it wasn't included in the regular production. He either hasn't signed yet or the card hasn't been made yet. I would totally understand you wanting to keep that 1st big score, but you may want to sell it now and avoid the headache. Whether you redeem the card or sell the redemption, it is a heck of a score for a $20 box!!!!!

Wow...It has been six months, but I received my Heyward today! (I wish he'd hit a little better during the season...)

I had never received a certified letter before, so I was terrified when I saw the slip. Was it a bill collector? Was it some scam mailing? What the heck is "Tristar"? After I picked up the card, I felt a lot better.