Has anyone seen any Gypsy Queen Gold cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
From Topps website, they list this as one of the parallel sets:

GOLD (100 subjects from base set daubed with bright UV coating and foil stamped Gypsy Queen ...)

So far, I have yet to see any cards matching this description. Did they not make it into the set or are people missing them amongst the regular base cards?

I've seen lots of the Framed Paper cards listed as Gold (or Bronze or Copper), but I think that's just people not knowing what to call them.

Anyone?

Last edited:
I didnt hear anything about it at the Card show I just did. I thought maybe that the minis with the lighter border that come out of the small box would be something different but I dont know. Odd..

Then I'm going to guess that Topps just didn't actually produce them after the product release announcement. No one is talking about them and Beckett didn't bother to list the set. Hopefully that means one less Winfield for us to track down.

Then I'm going to guess that Topps just didn't actually produce them after the product release announcement. No one is talking about them and Beckett didn't bother to list the set. Hopefully that means one less Winfield for us to track down.

Man I tell ya every time I think I gain ground they put him out again. I mean seriously I look on ebay and see more and more pop up. :p If I could win the lotto I would just go through and hit buy it now, buy it now. click click click. LOL

Man I tell ya every time I think I gain ground they put him out again. I mean seriously I look on ebay and see more and more pop up. :p If I could win the lotto I would just go through and hit buy it now, buy it now. click click click. LOL

He's already got 41 cards (including plates) this year, and there are still 4 more yet-to-be-released possible sets he might be in. 2010 saw 144. At least it might be trending down.