2010 Topps Chrome: Hobby or Retail??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmanningsfan73

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I want to get a box of 2010 TC & my main reason is for hopefully some colored refractors & some Chrome Heritage insert cards. I know most will say the obvious which is Hobby since it comes with 2 autos. I'm leaning towards the Retail box which has same number of packs but is $20 cheaper than Hobby & has the purple refractors /599 which is retail exclusive. The Hobby has 2 autos true but except for a few, most only book for 8-15 bucks. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I broke a retail box that has been sitting at my target forever. The cards were warped and the only decent card was the refractor. Spend the extra few $$ and get hobby box.

Thanks. I was gonna order it from DA but my just get the hobby like you say. If neither one than maybe a couple blasters & throw the rest on COMC to get the /1961 or /561s!!

I don't know what the odds are of pulling the Heritage chromes out of Hobby or retail topps chrome but I do remember that they were few and far between as hits in the hobby that I opened last year. So if you are mainly looking for them you might be better off just buying the cards that you want/need. JMO
Trish

A few that were decent but I don't remember who it has been to long and since I don't collect Auto's I don't have them anymore. I may have some of the Heritage chromes but would have to check if you have a list of what you need or have lmk and I will check for you. I also have a friend who has a card shop so I can check with him to.
Trish