Need Help...Offering Help, Mets cards 86-2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Having gotten back into collecting after a 20+ year layoff 2 years ago, filling in my Mets wantlist for every card 1986-2011 has been fun and rewarding. Trading has been tough for me here lately though. I have been on "The Bench" for about 1 year now and have done tons of trades and have fulfilled my Mets wantlist beyond my expectations. Thank you to everyone here who has helped. I think I have taken everyones Mets cards 1986-now over that time period causing this "down time" in trading for me.
I am asking for your help as most of my Mets needs are now parallels and inserts for the most part. If you can help my Mets wantlist, Let me know and I will use YOUR wantlist to make trades to get cards for you that in return get me the Mets cards I need. Essentially, it is 3 way trading. Most of what I have to trade is from 2009-2011. I have tons of base to get rid of and have always offered to trade base in your favor. That still goes.
So again, I ask that if you can help my Wantlist (link below), even though I can not help you much, let me know and I will work on YOUR wantlist to get those cards.
I don't know what else to do to get the cards I need. I don't want to buy them as I currently have so much 2009-2011 to trade first.
I appreciate any help and suggestions.
Thanks, Mike