4 2003 Topps Traded and 1 2004 Topps Traded Box Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Opened 4 boxes of 2003 Topps Traded and one box of 2004 Topps Traded. Between the 4 boxes I pulled 4 base RC's each of Robinson Cano, Hanley Ramirez, and Dan Haren, 2 base RC's of Brian McCann, 2 Chrome Robinson Cano RC's, Chrome Dan Haren RC, and a Gold Shane Victorino RC, but the big hit was a Jose Reyes Signature Moves AUTO.

The 2004 Topps Traded Box yielded a Gold Philip Hughes RC.

Kirby

Last edited:
Great pulls Kirby. Mind if i ask where you got them and what they run per box. Might be able to get some myself to help finish out my gold sets.

Thanks,
Dennis

Congrats on the nice stuff you pulled. Dennis beat me to the punch but if any of the golds are for trade (that I need) I would be interested.

LMK,

Ron

Dennis, I got the lot on eBay for $190 ($38/per). I believe I pulled two cards you need. One common from 2003 and the Phil Hughes from 2004.

Ron, I'll get you a list of what golds I pulled.

Chris, I have yet to sort them into sets. I'd like to keep two sets (I had one nearly completed beforehand) and the rest will be for trade. I will do the sorting tonight.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby

Good prices on them. I checked online and found one place that had both but they were both over 45 a box on each. Lmk if i have anything you can use for them. I have been updating my trade page alot this weekend.

Thanks,
Dennis