50/50 Arizona Fall League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinalfan15

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,
I am going to give this a shot and see what kind of responses I get. Since most of the rosters have been announced for the Arizona Fall League, I am looking to find, as of right now, ONE person to 50/50 with. I am probably going to attend around 15-20 games this year, maybe more depending on how much stuff I have (I live in AZ). I have a few stipulations:
1. You need to have multiple cards of a large percentage (I'm talking 80+%, hopefully closer to 90) of the players in the league. I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense for me right now to 50/50 with someone that only has ten of the players in the league.
2. You need to understand that it is going to be incredibly difficult to get Bryce Harper and possibly even Mike Trout. But I will try. I went to almost 20 games last year and didn't get Harper. I do plan on trying harder to get him this year. I'm usually pretty good at getting at least one of everybody but sometimes pitchers don't travel, some players aren't good signers, etc.
3. You need to be an established trader here, I'm thinking at least 10+ trades.

If you think you want to give this a shot, feel free to post here, or preferably, shoot me a PM. For those that need certain players, after I get my original 50/50 worked out and all the cards in, I might be willing to take a few smaller 50/50's but it is too early to start making small promises (I have learned this from previous years).
Thanks and let me know,
Erik

Erik,

I would be interested in helping you out however as of right now I could only maybe hit 15-20 players throughout the league. If later down the road you are interested I would def. be interested in a 50/50.

LMK

Thanks

Spencer

Spencer,
Sounds good. Feel free to PM the guys you want so I can keep your guys at the front of my list.
Thanks,
Erik

Spencer,
Sounds good. Feel free to PM the guys you want so I can keep your guys at the front of my list.
Thanks,
Erik

Erik,

Give me a day or two to look through my cards and I will let you know. Off hand I know Hank Conger was on one of the rosters. I would def. need him for my A&G sets I am working on.

The others I will let you know.

Thanks

Spencer,
Sounds good. Conger was here last year and he is a good signer so no worries on him.

majdic -There is an Arizona Fall League portion on the MLB website. The rosters are there. If you can't find them, I will post them on here a little later.