Diamond Topps Giveaway Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I sent in a shipment request a couple weeks back for the commemorative set and a handful of vintage cards I unlocked on the way. The cards arrived early last week, but without the set. Does anyone know if Topps is shipping the sets and cards seperately?

Thanks for your help!

-Chad

A few weeks ago i created a thread asking the same question when were the sets going to be shipped-A few days ago someone replied saying that Topps made a statement on twitter that they started shipping sets on or about the 2nd of this month.

From what I have heard the sets are back ordered at this time

A few weeks ago i created a thread asking the same question when were the sets going to be shipped-A few days ago someone replied saying that Topps made a statement on twitter that they started shipping sets on or about the 2nd of this month.

Super. Thanks for the update. -Chad

I got my first set today (I won two of them.) I was very disappointed to discover it's just a regular factory set.

I realized this before ordering, but when I was first doing the codes, I thought that they would be some form of a special limited edition diamond finish type set.