Review 2011 Topps Finest N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Finest N F L

2 Mini boxes -6 packs per box - 5 cards per pack
'Each mini box contains - Sequentially numbered auto'd jumbo relic or Auto'd Rookie patch Card.'

I received the following:

45 base cards - no dupes
img038.jpg

Finest is a top quality premium product. The highly reflective surface makes scanning difficult. The design this year is different than the past. The banners on the front are smaller than the past issues. The reverse is a bit hard to read with the dotted pattern as a background. Vets have career summary stats and the rookies have their college stats - both have a Finest 2010 Moment.

Inserts

5 Refractors // 2 XFractors

img039.jpg

Refractors - Austin, Ryan, Johnson, Green, Jackson
XFractor - Ryan, McCoy

Finest Moments

img040.jpg

Williams, Ingram, Gabbert, Green, Mallett

Finest Atomic Rookie
Die Cut

img043.jpg

Nick Fairley
Jon Baldwin

Rookie Relic/Autos

img041.jpg

Tandon Doss

img042.jpg

Delone Carter

Finest Football - excellent issue for the player collector and the rookie collector. The relic collector and auto collector might want to chase them on the 'bay. One should be able to collate a set with 4 master boxes (8 mini boxes) - or at least have enough for trading to complete the set.

The numbering of the cards on the front is hard to see - especially on the xfractors - I nearly missed it. They should be numbered on the reverse.

Both autos I received are sticker autos - one of the 2 was designed specifically for the sticker.

Die cuts - my favorite insert - they look excellent.

Overall grade A- I would have liked to receive more inserts and have them numbered.

Go buy several master boxes and send the die cuts to me!!

Duane

Nice break and thank you for the review. If you are offering cards, what could I get you for the following (if pulled):
1 - vick
3 - Maclin
67 L. McCoy
87 D. Jackson

Eagles inserts.

Thanks.

Nice break and thank you for the review. If you are offering cards, what could I get you for the following (if pulled):
1 - vick
3 - Maclin
67 L. McCoy
87 D. Jackson

Eagles inserts.

Thanks.

Several coming to you:
Base 67
Refractor 87
Xfractor 67
Platinum Parallel - Vick and Jackson

Enjoy

Duane

Thanks for the Review Duane. If you happen to pull either of the following cards, I'd really appreciate whatever you can send my way.

50 Aaron Rodgers
80 Peyton Manning

Thanks,
John

Be advised that those refractors have different 'levels" too- Some are serial numbered which makes them easy to discern but others seem to go by the color of the background dots?

Hi Duane, did you get any Buffalo Bills cards? They are

63 Dareus
96 Jackson
108 S. Johnson