Post refresh,.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

so you can see if your post posted? yea its the refresh button on the address bar it will reload your page and should show you your post, you can also try using crtl+ F5 and that will do the same that is in a windows based system

so you can see if your post posted? yea its the refresh button on the address bar it will reload your page and should show you your post, you can also try using crtl+ F5 and that will do the same that is in a windows based system

I like the name,and thanks for your help.
I should have been more detailed with my question.I use the "New Posts" link that is located in my toolbar a lot.I've noticed that it refreshes and clears out the older threads, but I haven't been able to figure out when this happens.Is it programmed by what time it is, or the number of threads that are listed,or lack of activity?
I realize that using the 'New Post' link is kind of trivial but I always click on it first when searching the site.

Clint