Looking For TTM Signed 1953 Topps Archives Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,
I have at last count 80 signed 1953 Topps Archives cards plus 3 requests I sent out this week. Here iis a list of players I know are still alive, but either no longer sign or charges to sign.I hope for some help.Now to the list:

#13)Connie Marrero(100 years old)
#48)Bob Del Greco
#62)Monte Irvin PENDING Request w/fee
#64)Dave Philley
#66)Minnie Minoso "PENDING" Metrotheme
#73)Eddie Robinson(sent request but could be a long wait)
#78)Red Schoendienst
#104)Yogi Berra(Probably almost impossible to trade for this one)
#109)Alvin Dark
#130)Turk Lown
#159)Wayne Terwilliiger
#188)Andy Carey
#191) Ralph Kiner
#193) Mike Clark
#197) Del Crandall
#207) Whitey Ford(Again probably hard to get in trade)
#210) Bob Cerv
#215) Gene Conley
#244) Willie Mays( I can only dream,lol)
#283) Frank Thomas
#286) Jimmy Piersall
#293) Ralph Branca "PENDING" Metrotheme
#314) Joe Garagiola
#315) Johnny Pesky
#317) Hank Aaron( Another dream,lol)
#320) Don Newcombe

I do have some signed 54 Archives in my personal collection I can trade from or trade more recent player TTMs from my PC. ANy help will be appreciated.Thanks.Jeff.

Last edited:
I have an extra Minoso and Branca for sale. I might be seeing Robinson this weekend, but I can't say for sure and I don't have another card of his handy. If you are interested in the Minoso and Branca, PM me and I'll quote you a price.

Updated with a deal for Ralph Branca and Minnie Minso signed "53" Archives.
Thanks to Metrotheme.

if you ask this person to send you his price list he has listed about 40 archives cards all ttm auto's mostly $3 and a few for 4 or 5 bucks. he gets the list to you in about two days.

[email protected]

the price list is free and you can find the list under misc. cards at the back of his signed gum card list, right before his sons list.