HUNDREDS of Autographs for Sale! Set and Team Collector's COME ON IN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am looking to thin down my TTM/IP collection of almost 40 YEARS!!

Please visit my link below and it will take you to my bucket page where I have scans of all my autographs sorted by teams for your convenience!

https://picasaweb.google.com/102892181139379137478/IPTTMAutographsFSFT

Please take a look as I have tons of harder to get and tough signers and also guys that no longer sign TTM as they have long since retired or left the game.

I will also consider trading. However, I am ONLY looking for Dodgers certified autos I need, or Dodgers TTM/IP autos I need on items I do not have. This is a last resort though as I prefer to sell right now.(plus I only need about 100 or so more dodger autographs for my collection, so I have 95% of the dodgers I need, but you might just have some of the few dodger autographs i need!)

I have been collecting IP/TTM Autographs for almost 40 years, but now is the time to start selling off my collection because I have recently decided to retire from IP/TTM autograph collecting. It has been a good ride and fun but now hopefully some of you can enjoy my cards now.

Please let me know what you need/like and we can go from there.

Last edited:
i have pulled all my extra diamond king autos for you, also which non signed dk cards were you interested in as well? let me know and ill send you a list of what i have, thanks.

i have pulled all my extra diamond king autos for you, also which non signed dk cards were you interested in as well? let me know and ill send you a list of what i have, thanks.

Well for unsigned probably a 1985 Doug Decinces (I need an extra to send him) and if you have enough extras to make a complete 1986 set. Also all the extra signed ones you have with prices. Thanks.

P.S. Also wondering if you have an extra 1984 checklist?

will work on that list. i have some signed ones for you and i also have most of the unsigned ones you need as well including i believe a checklist from 1984. i have almost all unsigned diamond kings cards from 1982-1992

Interested in the following
89 Topps Weiss
96? Topps Washburn RC
Topps Total J.J. Hardy
84 Topps Traded Alvin Davis
91 Topps Dan Wilson
74 Topps Gail Hopkins