2011 Benchie Award Winners!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to everyone for voting and participating. Always alot of fun!

2011 Benchie Winners:

SuperCollector: klut18 and his amazing Alfonso Soriano Collection!

Player Collector: worldwideed and his near complete Alvin Davis Collection

Team Collector: scottzoe's huge Red Sox Collection

Set Collector: greymini's very impressive 05/06 Turkey Red Set/parallel sets

Theme Collection: chaplain11 with HOF GU/AU Theme

Vintage Card: chaplain11's 33 Goudey Gehrig AU

Modern Card: entersandman's 2005 Signs of Cooperstown Eddie Murray/Frank Robinson/Harmon Killebrew/Mike Schmidt

Graded Card: nsucolonel's amazing BVG 8 Mantle Standup

Football Card: cjay101's Sam Bradford 2010 Panini Plates and Patches Rookies Prime Signatures Nameplate

Non-Sports Card: nsucolonel's 1950 Lone Ranger ED-U cards uncut and in original packaging

Thanks to all those who voted on my quad autograph. I thoguht Chaplin was gonna defeat me twice in this contest. Congrats to all the winners.

Awesome entrants this year. Very hard to decide on many of the themes. congrats to all the winners, and best of luck to those you plan on submitting entries next year!

-Kenny

Hats off to all the winners in the Benchies this year also hats off to the runner ups.
Was an amazing collection of cards this year . Hope everyone comes back next year and maybe some more entries too.
Chief

Great collections.................This kind of stuff sets The Bench apart from the rest of the online groups...................Congrats to all this years winners and participants!

Mike

Seems like everyone had alot of fun this year.....I may have to join in one of these years! I have a whole year to get ready, so I better get to work. :D :D :D

Thanks for all the votes guys!!!!! Also congrats to the runners up!!!!! They too also had some amazing cards!!!!

One question? Do the winners get a banner or something to put in there sig?

jason

Thanks for all the votes guys!!!!! Also congrats to the runners up!!!!! They too also had some amazing cards!!!!

One question? Do the winners get a banner or something to put in there sig?

jason

You will get a little winner icon, not in your sig but under your Trader Rating below your avatar. May be a bit before we can get those done though.